Danville Country Club Swimming Pool Rules
- All members and guests must sign in when entering the pool.
- Guest Fees are $8.00 per person, ages 5 and under are free.
- All guest of members, including nieces, nephews, sisters, brothers, babysitters, and other non-members must pay the pool guest fee.
- Grandchildren of members are not required to pay a guest fee. However, all other persons other than grandchildren must pay a guest fee, including adult children of members.
- In the event a member has 10 or more guests at one time, prior arrangements must be made with the Pool Manager to ensure proper staffing.
- Members must always accompany their guests (including grandchildren) for the entire time they are at the pool.
- Local guests are limited to eight (8) times per season. Announced Guest Days are excluded. (This limit does not apply to grandchildren or babysitters who are actively watching member children, including family members acting as babysitters).
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed at the club. As always, food must be consumed on the patio and is not allowed on the pool deck.
- Members are responsible for the registration of their guests. Failure to register guests is considered a breach of club rules.
These rules replace all previously stated pool rules as of June 1, 2021
Per the By-Laws, Article VIII, Section 11., members are defined as follows:
A Member’s spouse, or if no spouse, an adult who resides with the Member, may enjoy the privileges of the Member’s membership classification, subject to any rules that the Board of Directors may adopt from time to time. Unmarried sons and daughters, twenty-two (22) years of age or under, and the unmarried step-children twenty-two (22) years of age or under, (age of child or stepchild as of January 1st of current fiscal year shall be considered the child’s age for the entire year), may enjoy the privileges of the Member’s membership classification, subject to any rules which the Board of Directors may adopt from time to time. Provided further, that unmarried sons and daughters and unmarried step-children under twenty-five (25) years of age who are enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited institution, may enjoy the privileges of the Member’s membership classification, subject to any rules which the Board of Directors may adopt from time to time.
Swim Team Membership
- The Swim Team is open to all children of members.
- Grandchildren of members may join the swim team for a fee of $50 per child (in addition to the regular swim team fee), payable directly to Danville County Club.
- Grandparents must accompany their grandchildren to swim practices per the swimming pool rules.
-Swim Team for the kids to join
-Swim lessons for those just learning
-On Duty Lifeguard
-The Poolhouse Snack Shop serving: burgers, chicken sandwiches, appetizers, soft drinks, and more.
-Access to the regular lunch menu from the clubhouse