Danville Country Club provides the absolute best outdoor swimming experience anywhere in the area. Grab a chair and bask in the sun, cool off in our full-sized swimming pool, or take a dive off the diving board in our diving well. It’s sure to be a perfect day at the pool.
Whether it is spending time as a family or having the kids participate in our swim program, there simply is no better place to enjoy the summer season than by or in the pool here at Danville Country Club.
Swimming Pool Information
Staffed pool hours are 11AM – 6PM everyday except Mondays where the hours are 11AM – 5PM. On cold or rainy days, staffed operations are at the discretion of the Pool Manager.
Members and their guests are required to sign in daily in the Snack Shop before entering the pool.
If you would like to schedule a private pool party, contact Paula Wolfe the Pool Manager at 217-304-2393.
Swimming Pool Rules
- All members and guests must sign in the visit book in the Snack Shop before entering the pool.
- Guest Fees are $8.00 per person, ages 5 and under are free.
- All guests of members, including nieces, nephews, sisters, brothers, babysitters, and other non-members must pay the pool guest fee.
- Grandchildren of members are not required to pay a guest fee. However, all other persons other than grandchildren must pay a guest fee, including adult children of members.
- Members are responsible for the registration of their guests. Failure to register guests is considered a breach of club rules.
- In the event a member has 10 or more guests at one time, prior arrangements must be made with the Pool Manager to ensure proper staffing.
- Members must always accompany their guests (including grandchildren) for the entire time they are at the pool.
- Local guests are limited to eight (8) times per season. Announced Guest Days are excluded. (This limit does not apply to grandchildren or babysitters who are actively watching member children, including family members acting as babysitters).
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed at the club. Food can be purchased and ordered in the Snack Shop and must be consumed on the patio, not inside the pool area.
Swim Team Membership
- The Swim/Dive Team is open to all children of members.
- Grandchildren of members may join the swim team for a fee of $50 per child (in addition to the regular swim team fee), payable directly to Danville County Club.
- Grandparents must accompany their grandchildren to swim practices per the swimming pool rules.
Swim Team Benefits
- Swim and/or Dive Team
- Updates from coaches
- Swim lessons for those just learning
- On-duty lifeguard
- Access to the Snack Shop serving chicken tenders, novelty snacks, drinks and more.
- Access to DCC’s regular lunch menu
Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in joining the team. We are always happy to have more swimmers!